
Sorry I've been away so long I've been busy at school.
Quite a while ago Lory http://www.etsy.com/shop/64tnt
sent me a lovely rustic shelf that she made especially for me and my mouse house with some acorn bowls which holds gooseberries, garlic, mushrooms and potatoes.
Its brown with little green acorns and leaves around the sides.It blends in with all of the bits and pieces in my brambly hedge house.
She also made my this sweet teapot and cups and lots of little bowls and hanging bowls too to fill with things!

And one of my best parts was the white cake with berries on top!

Mamma bought me 2 tarts from Lory too as Mice love fruit tart!
I love it all very very much and love Lory for making it all for me, she is very kind and lovely thankyou to Lory!
I would like to put more in my house, look on Lorys Etsy shop for more of her things, I love them all. Lots of Halloween things there now to buy!
Also Id like to show you my Brambley hedge Mice my Daddy bought me at the car boot sale last weekend. I want to collect more mice from Jain but as i wait these will look nice, just a little small!

They came in tins, one is a boy and one is one of the Mums, not sure of their names, I think he is Wilfred and she is Mrs apple? Later I would like ones like this but in the right size for my house, then these wil go no my shelf to display .

P.S I took the photos as I want to practise, I would like a camera for Christmas!!
I have some more to take tomorrow of other things I have got for my house
Thankyou for coming to see Love Lola xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fabalous new minis, Lola, you are a lucky girl. I love Lory's acorn set and your mam is a dab hand at making them too, Gertie loves hers :0) It's lovely to see you back and I hope your having a good time in school. I will show Meg your post later and she can leave you a little comment too.
ReplyDeleteJulia xx
Hi Lola! I just LOVE your blog! Your pictures came out nice. You have such fabulous minis. I love your mice! You are so lucky to have Lory's work, she is a master. I look forward to seeing your Brambley House finished.
ReplyDeleteVictoria ♥
Oh LOLA!! I'm loving your accorn dishes, too! How perfect!! And those tiny tiny berries are so yummy looking! It's perfect for the mice:)
ReplyDeleteI've never seen the Brambley Hedge figurines before...So, Thanks for sharing those! :)
Can't wait to see what else you've got:)
Hi Lola, how lucky you are. Lola's pieces are among my most favourites ever! How I would love to be able to make such gorgeous cakes and teapots.
ReplyDeleteI am sure your mice will all live together very happily.
Keep enjoying your miniatures.
It's good to hear from you again! I love your Brambly Hedge project!!
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous minis - especially the acorn cups :)
Great photos!
Hi Lona,
ReplyDeleteLory's work is awesome. The new minis are perfect for your mouse house and I ma sure that will look wonderufl.
Love,
Cuanto tiempo cielo!!!!,
ReplyDeletevuelo a estar por aqui, como siempre, presentas unas cosas preciosas. Felicidades.
Besos Carmen
Beautiful new miniatures, for your Bramble Hedge House Lola. Your little Mice are going to have a beautiful home..xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lola, how are you? I love your new shelf and your brambly hedge mice are sooo cute! Hope you are having a fab time in school. I have loads of homework, do you have loads of homework too?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your house will turn out fab.
megan p.s right back soon.
Hi Megan, I'm fine thank you.I am glad that you like it!Hope you have a good time at school and have a happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteHi Lola
ReplyDeleteYour photos are very good.
What a lucky girl you are with all these wonderful goodies.
xxx
Hey Lola, I'm so glad to see that you have another wonderful post!! The mini pics are fabulous!! What a fun project!! I also LOVE the little mice, how adorable!!
ReplyDeleteKaylie's letter to you is done, I'm just finishing up something for your mom and then we will mail it all out! Hopefully before Halloween!hehe
Hope you and your family are doing well!!
Love the Halloween background on your blog, so cool!!
Hugs,
Jamie
These are fabulous mini's Lola! I love them, the little shelf is a favourite of mine. :o))
ReplyDeleteMichelle xx
Hi Lola, Sorry I haven't visited sooner I have been a bit poorly. I love all your new items, the shelf is so cool. Look forward to seeing what new things you put on your blog. I also love your Halloween background. I have something for you for Halloween I shall send it to you soon xxxx Auntie Kat xxxxxx
ReplyDelete