I did not think I would have any followers today but was so happy to put on the computer and have so many, thankyou to you all for being very kind.
Thankyou to Nikki, I want to meet you so much in London and am excited! I wish I had a stall too. The house you wrote to me about is so pretty and i would like mine to look like that. Also thankyou Rosanna for the house you sent me too as this is very beautiful too and I can learn lots from them both. Hugs for you all for following me! Thankyou Auntie Kat for telling about my blogxxx
Today I have taken a photo of my Brambley book set. There are 8 books all have great pictures in of the mouse's houses. I have a DVd to watch too and will sit and make lists of what we like and need for the house as I read the books and watch the DVD. I think thats a good idea to make lists!
And for Meygan who is 11, Hello! here is mine and my little sister Lacey's own fairy tower. It is very pink and full of fairies and princesses so we love to play with it. I hope you like it Meygan.
I like my roast dinner on Sunday so I wont get any lists done today but will play bowling on the Wii which is fun and start tomorrow. I have hats to show tomorrow so please come back!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You are welcome Lola ^_^
ReplyDeleteLola yours and Lacey's Fairy Tower is beautiful. I bet you both have great fun playing with it.
ReplyDeleteI always try and make a list when I go shopping for miniatures as well.
Have fun on the Wii and enjoy your dinner..xxx
Welcome to blogland Lola. I am sure in no time at all you will have looooodles of followers. I love yours and Lacey's Fairy Tower, I love fairies.
ReplyDeleteDebie xxx
Lola I love the fairy Tower :-). I also love your blog page, glad to see others do too. I look forward to visiting again this week :-).
ReplyDeleteHello Lola, I love the fairy tower,it is so pretty ! I hope you have a lot of fun with your blog, I do with mine :0)
ReplyDeleteA Brambley hedge mouse house is a lovely project ,I bet you will enjoy thinking up lots of ideas for it.
julie xx
Well, my goodness, Lola, you already have LOTS of followers and you've only been blogging a couple of days!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your hats tomorrow!!
xxoo
Hello Lola,
ReplyDeleteI love your pink fairy castle, I bet you and your sister have fun playing with it. I have a unicorn too and some princesses. My mum says I can put a picture of it on her blog in a couple of days when she is not working.
Cant wait to see your hats
Luv Megan xx
Your Castle is very nice, and you charming. I liked everything you've published.
ReplyDeleteCarmen kisses