Monday, 3 May 2010

My Kat Hats


Here are my Hats from Auntie Kat. My Best one is the Hatter steam punk hat as it is very different. Last week A box came from Auntie Kat which was just for me. It was this table for my hat shop and i really love it so thankyou. The other Hatter hat is just like the one in the film! I have a little box for it to go in and it will have more hats and some materials and things for making hats. This I will do soon too. I have to collect more things for it first.
Then another box came with hats for Mama and for me and in it was a flying witch hat and it was for Mama but it looks better in my shop!!

Today I made a very big list by looking at all the pictures in my books and writing down what furniture I need and what little things. It is a Big list! We have lots of boxes of furniture so that is good and lots of other things I can use. I will take a pictures of all the things I have picked out of Mamas boxes to use to show you. Then we will make lots of things too. We have found some things in magazines we want to make for it and I have seen lots of ideas now from Rosannas friend and other blogs that I would like in my house.Rosannas friends has a bigger house than mine so now I have said I would like to build an extra part onto my house for maybe a store room. Not sure how to do this though.Maybe also it would be good to make the outside like a tree not so square but I dont know how to do this too!

I am going to school tomorrow but will put more pictures of what we have found on another day soon.
Hope you like my hats. I do very very much.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous Hats and Table that Auntie Kat has made you Lola. She does make the most wonderful hats.
    Looking forward to seeing your list for the Bramley Hedge House. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great hats, Lola, and what a great table for your hat shop! Are you going to learn how to make hats too? I can see that you are going to be a wonderful miniaurist, Lola! You have the imagination and love of minis in you!

    Have fun at school!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congrats on your wonderful blog
    Lola! I love it very much and your hats are fantastic!

    Love Sabihax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola princesa!!!
    Tu mesa esta llena de preciosos tesoros, seguro que sabras aprovecharlos bien.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hat collection!Good luck at school:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a super collection of hats Lola. I love the flying hat, I have just bought one from your Auntie Kat to go in my shop too.

    Love ,
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see your blog Lola. Looking forward to seeing all your plans for your mouse house come to life. Hope to meet you in London in a week or so. Jain xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely hats Lola , your hat table looks great !
    I'm looking forward to seeing your brambley hedge house taking shape, I can just imagine how long your list is :0)
    julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Auntie Kat make the most lovely hats!!
    Your table looks wonderufl Lola.
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lola. Love your hats and love your blog. :-)

    Pan
    http://smallstuff-blogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hats, congratulations on your new blog, it is lovely! I like the colours. I will really look forward to seeing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lola, I have a present for you will bring it to the Kensington fair :-)Auntie Kat xxxx

    ReplyDelete