Tuesday, 25 May 2010

My Brambly Gifts from Michelle and Jill



Yesterday when I got home the postman had been and bought a box and I did not know who it was from.
Inside were all these things from Michelle who has a blog and her Mum Jill . I met them both at the dolls fair and they have been very kind and found all these things from my list for my house.
I was so happy as all the things were what I wanted, and the best thing was made by them and I love it.
it is a little pram like an apple and it has a basket which mama is going to make some berries to go in .
Mama is going to ask Jain nicely to make a mouse , a bigger baby than my other one Jain gave me and I can put him in this pram !
There are big mushrooms which we will stick around the outside so it looks like they are growing on the house. And watering cans, apples so I can thread them , and little hedghogs! I love them they are so cute.
Also we wanted pegs for the washing and look, little pegs!

Thanks very much Michelle and Jill for my gift. All of it is the best! in the photo you can see it all,

Love from Lolaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. What wanderful gifts you got, Lola! You must be a very happy Princess!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous gifts for Brambly Hedge! Isn't the pram just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how cool is that! That was so wonderful of them!! I just love the little stroller, it is adorable!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lola, what wonderful gifts you received!

    That pram is the sweetest thing!!

    I have a package for you that I haven't had time to mail yet! Soon I hope!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How kind of Michelle and her Mum Jill, to send you all those lovely things for your house. The Pram is lovely..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what lovely gifts Lola, I love the little pegs, they are so sweet and the pram is just wonderful,
    julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you like the mini's Lola. The pram is my favourite thing too! lol

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete