Here is my First Mouse and her baby for my house!
I am so excited, now she can help watch us make the house and tell us what colours and things she wants in it. I have to check my books for a name for her as Im not sure what to call her and there are lots of Mumma mice.
The baby Jain gave to me as a present!!!!!!!!
She is the tiniest baby ever!
Hope you love them like I do!!!
I hope I can have lots more. I need a Dad next!
Love Lola xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh my, I love your new mama mouse! She is sooo detailed and they baby is so precious!! The outfit you wore is awesome, I love orange!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time and the goodies you received are awesome!! I bet you are excited now to start on your mouse house!!
ReplyDeleteJamie
Lola your Mumma Mice is beautiful she has such expressive eyes and how kind of Jain to give you the baby as a present. xxxx
ReplyDeleteOh, LoLa, your mama and baby mice are so precious!!!
ReplyDeletexxoo
Your new baby mouse and mother mouse are lovely Lola. Jain is very clever and she makes wonderful dolls, you are very lucky.
ReplyDeleteDebie xxxxxxxx
Lola, you are a lucky girl: the mumma mouse is lovely. She has the sweetest expression and the baby is adorable.Take car of them Rosanna
ReplyDeleteLola, these are simply adorable! They are so sweet! I love them! :o)))
ReplyDeleteMichelle xx
Lola you have most beautiful Mamma mice I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteShe's perfect, with such a sweet expression on her face - lovely!!
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely Lola, cannot wait to see your little house as you decorate it :-).
ReplyDeleteLola, your mummy mouse is wonderful and wish i had seen her too. I bought a mummy and daddy to go in an egg house that stores real eggs. Jain is going to make me a toddler, but i now think i need a baby too.
ReplyDeleteIt was lovely to meet you and your mummy friday and glad you both had a lovely day out.
Thank you for the lovely cakes. I shared them with the two ladies that did the knitting, they were the nicest cakes ever!
Im looking forward to seeing how the bramley house goes together and if i ever find the time will share my mouse house too.
Lots of love, Nikki xxx
Lola, I love your mice. Your mum mouse is perfect and I'm so glad she has a baby, too :)
ReplyDeleteHello Lola,
ReplyDeleteLovely photo's of the mice. so glad you like them and they have got a lovely home with you. Thank you for the gorgeous cakes. Look forward to seeing the bramley hedge house come to life. Jain xx
Hello Lola, your mice are just beautiful :0)
ReplyDeleteit was lovely to meet you at KDF I'm so glad you had a nice time,I was hoping you might win the mouse hunt too !
julie xxx