
Here is the list so far for the Brambly house. it is quite big and I will think of more things on top of this, but here it is
Furniture
Kitchen table and chairs
Dressers
oven
Fireplace
Half tester Bed
Walnut crib
sink
chairs
Things to Fill
Baskets
Baskets of blackberrys, strawberrys, goosberreys etc
jam jars with jams and pickes
pies, apple berry pies
big tower cake with strawberrys
mixing bowl with jam mixture
quilts in flowery patterns
check curtain material red and white
candles
shelves
apples big and small
big apples to thread with needle and cotton
daisy chains
washing line with pegs and washing
hats, straw ones
little mouse clothes and pile of washing
acorns and tiny pine cones and oak leaves
cheeses
baby blocks and bay toys for the floor
frames with mouse pictures in
Lots of things to collect. here is a picture of the things I have found in Mamas boxes and have put in a box of mine to keep for when the house is ready to fill.
Our first job is to go shopping for polyfiller or something to make the walls bumpy and to do the beams. Also to choose paint for the walls. It may be messy to do the walls but we only have to do downstairs as I am keeping the flowery wallpaper upstairs . I think mice like flowers.
Also this week on ebay we got a good book with patterns to make Brambly mice clothes. But when we got it the scale is too large. it is for bigger mice. Does anyone know how to make the patterns smaller to fit in the house? We can use it to make clothes for the washing line. We can scan the pattern but dont know how to amke it small to 1 12th ?
I will take my list to the Dollshouse fair and hope to buy some things there for it .
Today it is cold and raining so we wont go and get the paints today. I am doing something for someone in america today to send to them. I like to get things in the post so I hope she will like it too. So I will be busy doing that.
Have a nice Day today and I hope you liked to see my list.
Lola, you do have a long list there for your Bramley Hedge House. I hope you manage to get some pieces, when you go to Kensington. I bet your excited, wish I was going.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend. xxx
Hi Lola,
ReplyDeleteYou have some very nice things collected already!!
I have some red and white checked fabric and I will put some in the mail for you!!
Drat, I wish I had had your list last Sunday when I went to a miniature flea market but I'm going to a show in June and I'll keep my eyes open for anything that you may like.
Hugs,
Marsha
Hi Lola. If you look at your bramley hedge books, and look for the kichen table there is a really big mixing bowl full of cherries, or jam with a mixing spoon like on your list.
ReplyDeleteI found a little bowl exactly like it which i have painted and just need to make shiny. I will bring it to the show for you so dont forget to remind me if i am busy. I also have some material that will be perfect for all your jars and will bring that too.
Your list is going to grow and grow i think, lol.
Lots of love and see you Friday!
Nikki xxx
Thankyou Nikki and Marsha . I am so happy, you are both very very lovely. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lola,
ReplyDeleteYou have a very long list! I love your pattern book. My mum has let me do a post on her blog for you. Hope you like it.
Megan xx
Loa, i forgot to say earlier. You can downsize the patterns on a photocopier at the library.
ReplyDeleteThe librarian will be able to show you how this is done to get the right scale.
Nikki xxx
Thankyou Nikki. We have a scanner and mama tried to make it smaller but it just made it all go wrong and did not work, and the clothes would not fit togehter so we will try this now.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lola. It is a very good idea to go with a list it will stop you from making rush buys and being disappointed when you get home.
ReplyDeleteI will be trying to stick to my list too!
A great idea to make a list - I keep forgetting the things I need for my minis when I go shopping and come home without the important ones and double-ups of others!
ReplyDeleteI love your Brambly Hedge theme - I used to enjoy reading these books to my daughters when they were your age.
Excellent blog - glad I found it!
Don't forget to scan a copy of specific items from the books, I always forget exactly how this or that goes, to take with you instead of your books so they don't get lost or damaged. How tall are your mice figures, are they going to be 5 inches tall? The items are perfect for your scene and most country kitchens have pieces of different colors. I remember one of my grandmothers kitchen, there was a hutch with green touches and a blue table with a white tablecloth embrodered with a green leaf pattern.
ReplyDeleteLadyLavendar
I can't wait to see your mouse house, Lola! You're very smart to make a list so you don't forget anything :)
ReplyDeletexoxox
alisson
Haces muy bien, de llevar una lista con todo lo que necesitas para tu casita.
ReplyDeleteEntre las cosas que veas podras elegir lo que mejor te va, eres muy inteligente y seguro que conseguiras hacer una casita preciosa
Ya tienes hermosos detalles.
besitos ascension