Wednesday, 12 May 2010

We are Off to Kensington Fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This Friday me and mummy are going to Kensington and we'll be looking forward to seeing everyone who is going.
I'd love to find something that I like for my Brambly hedge house I'm working on at the moment.
I'm really exited to meet Julie, Jane, Auntie Kat, Michelle, Nikki and Janice.
I am a bit shy but I would like to meet you all.
I hope to see you on Friday!!
Here is a picture of our camera we'll be taking and our tickets.
My ticket is the pink one and Mamma's is the black one.
I hope we will meet everyone there I'm so nervous (but exited!)

This my first time to London and I have been on a train but not a tube train so that is new too. We will take pictures of the whole day to put on my blog.
See you all soon!
Love Lola xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lola, it is exciting isn't it. I hope to bump into lots of bloggers too. I have a Spanish exam in the morning so I might be a bit late, make sure you and your mamma don't buy everything before I arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seguro que lo pasaras genial!!!
    Saca muchisimas fotos para despues subirlas al blog y que las podamos disfrutar todas.
    Buen viaje!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I'm sure you are going to have a blast! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun! I can't wait to see all your pics!! I would love to go to Londom some day!! I wish you and your mom all the best and have a safe trip! Hope you guys find a lot of awesome treasures!! I will be watching for an update!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky - to go London and the Fair!
    I really wish I could go, but New Zealand's just a bit too far away!! :-)
    I hope you find some lovely things for Brambly Hedge.
    Meeting blog friends is exciting, too - have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lola, I hope you have a wonderful time at Kensington. I'll be looking forward to hearing all about your trip, when you get back and seeing all what you've brought and your pictures..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lola, what fun you're going to have!! Take lots of pictures to share with us! This will be something that you'll always remember!!

    I am SO excited for you!! I can't wait to see what you come home with!!

    Hugs and kisses
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a wonderful time Lola! It will be great to meet you and your Mum and all the other bloggers too! :o))

    Have a safe trip and enjoy your first tube journey too! :o))

    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky girl!! I would love to be there and see this fabolous fair!
    I am sure that you will have a great time.
    Enjoy and take a lot of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pero.., !Que preciosa eres hija mia!!
    Bueno que te lo pases muy bien, y luego enseƱanos fotos.
    Besitos Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lola,
    I hope you have a lovely journey down to London and I am looking forward to meeting you too ! I used to be a bit shy too when I was your age and I will tell you a secret.....sometimes I still am ! But I know you are going to have so much fun and hope you find lots of things for your brambley hedge house :0)
    julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lola. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
    You will like the tubes whizzing around!
    Hope your mummy gets off at the right kensington... theres two lol, and i once went to the wrong one, got off and realised, lol. Silly me!
    I have never had a pink ticket... only black!
    Hope you manage to find lots for bramley hedge, i know there will be loads you love.
    Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete