Today before I went to school the postman bought a Huge box and it was with my name on it. Mama said she knew who it was from but I did not.
it was from Janice who I met at the fair and she is a lovely lady. She has given me lots an dlots of things I can use in my brambly house and also in my other dollshouse as there are people and furniture for that too. Also Janice wrote me a letter with a picture of a Brambly mouse!
I had some time before I had to walk to school so could open it all. It was all in red tissue and was like opening presents. Reilly was very jealous.
You can see in the photo the furniture and some I can paint . I really like the cupboard and it already has flowers so I can use it in the bedroom. Also there is a cot which I think Mama likes but its for me!!! I really liked the little cakes too for the table and the china. All of it is great!
Thankyou to Janice very very much.
Kat sent Mama some hats she had bought and in it was a pack of fruit for my house, and a straw hat. I like it and was going to put the fruit in a bowl on the table but I had an idea with the hat.
Can you see, I stuck it on the hat to make a fancy going out hat for one of the mice.
Daddy says its a real Sunday going out hat!
I hope Kat likes what I have done. I really like it.
Thankyou to everyone for my presents. It is not my birthday even!!
Love from Lola xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Some wonderful presents Lola. I bet you couldn't wait to get home from School to sort it all out..
ReplyDeleteDid your Mummy show you what I found in my Stables this morning? I think your like them. xxx
I love the idea of the fruits on the hat! Super Lola! I am sure that your Aunt Kat will love it too!
ReplyDeleteHi Lola, I am glad everything has arrived safely. I hope you have a lot of fun painting the furniture and finding places for all the things you have received this week.
ReplyDeleteLove the hat, what a clever idea.
What lovely presents - it must have been fun, especially when you weren't expecting it!!
ReplyDeleteAnd the hat - when I saw it I thought that Kat must have made it, but you did!! You made it so well - Kat will have to watch out, she's got competition here! It's perfect for your mouse, just what I'd imagine her wearing!
Wow Lola love what you did with the hat, very clever. If ever I need an assistant you will be my 1st choice :-). I love all the items Janice sent you. You are going to have a lot of fun with all those lovely gifts.
ReplyDeleteSky that so beautiful gifts, you're a girl with luck, I am pleased the gifts that the dining.
ReplyDeleteCarmen kisses
You lucky girl, i also love bramley hedge,and wan't to make a tree house for mouses.
ReplyDeleteI started already by collecting stuf for it.
First i have to finnish my big dollshouse.
Good luck with your project.
Greetings from Holland
Maria